O/T Engagement

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz_1987 wrote:
ring.jpg

And BTW, Pretty ring and CONGRATULATIONS!

The ring is absolutely georgous. I jsut simply love it. I love white gold and silver. I got a new wedding band my self and so did my hubby. We could not afford buying a nice ring from a good store and we could not wear it after a year getting married.

WE jsut got the new bands last month. Mine is white gold I believe with a few diamonds on it. My hubbys are 2 tone. Gold with silver engraved waves all the way round.

CONGRATULATIONS LINZ_1987! :elephant:

I am so excited for all the engaged couples that are coming out of the wood works! I have 2 friends getting married in May 2 weeks apart and 2 friends that just got engaged too! Its such an exciting time and I hope you and your betrothed are enjoying every minute like me and my bf... errrr... fiance! (I keep forgetting!!)

((HUGS))

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
The ring is absolutely georgous. I jsut simply love it. I love white gold and silver. I got a new wedding band my self and so did my hubby. We could not afford buying a nice ring from a good store and we could not wear it after a year getting married.

WE jsut got the new bands last month. Mine is white gold I believe with a few diamonds on it. My hubbys are 2 tone. Gold with silver engraved waves all the way round.

i love white gold & silver too. We couldnt afford 'good' rings either, so we got 'em at Walmart. 10k white gold. got both of them for under $100 :bunnydance:

3 years later they're both still in good shape, and my husband is in construction! we expected that thing to be gone already, lol!

When we do have the money to upgrade i want titanium ::drool::

Hi linz, I am coming to this rather late but just wanted to say first of all CONGRATULATIONS!! And tell you I am in a sort of similar situation. I met my boyfriend when I was 17 and I had never been with anyone else. We got engaged when I was 20 and some people did say how could I be sure when I had never been with anyone else. But I just knew. I think some people are just lucky enough to find their soulmate first time round and it would be stupid to throw it away just because it is early on. But I am only 21 now so what do I know!

I would say take it slow though. Don't get prgnant because I do know that any one I know who had a baby really young maybe thinks it might have been better to wait. Me and David are not getting married until I finish university. Make sure you give yourself time to be sure but also make sure to be happy! and don't spoil things by geting too bogged down in doubts, if it is wrong you will realsie in time.

Oh and your ring is really beautiful. It is actually a really similar design to mine if you imagine it with one stone rather than three.

I'm 18 years old, and I'm married. I have been for close to 3 months now. If you know you have found the right person for you-Then I wouldn't see a problem. Just be sure to bare in mind, marriage is a huge responsibility. I moved 15 hours to be with my husband. I lived in Virginia,and he lives up here in Wisconsin. One of us had to make the sacrifice, so I did, and I do get homesick often, but overall it was worth it.

I'm sure you'll be fine though, and congrats!!! Telling your parents isn't as bad as what it seems..which you understand now I'm sure. lol I was afraid of telling my folks, because they know it would involve one of us to move. But, they took it well, of course they had their concerns. But, now things are wonderful.

Good luck on your marriage!

Latest posts

Back