O/T Coated In Ice In Kansas!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's gonnaget nasty if it freezes! Yep, Pam explained my "brown outs". Lots ofdim and flickering lights and power going on and off for short periods.I'm still transferring files from one computer to the other and haven'tgot my new system up to 100% yet today. It's been a big headache so Ididn't get the time I thought I'd have to work on my new avatar. I wasmessing with mine lastnight and removed my other but when Iwent to replace it, I had forgotten I didn't have any of the others onthis computer. :XI'll get to it soon. Probably as soon as I'mhere because I love to work on those and I need some downtime.

Raspberry

When I was trying to reply to this earlier, welost our power for about 1 hour. It's so iced up here thepower line snapped down the road, then a transformer blewout. We have trees down, and we have flooding.....

It's a mess!

I know :(

We didn't get as much ice as you did. It was rain a lot, butthe trees are all drooping with the weight and snapping off at thetop....

and it's supposed to get colder so the roads are going to freeze up andeverything else that hasn't yet...... and then we get snow!

Lovely weather.....

Wow, you guys across the pond are having somewild weather right now. Raspberry, those pictures are amazing - what ashame to lose those beautiful trees! We aren't having any bad weatherreally - no snow, no freezing, a few gales but nothing too bad. Weusually get what your East coast gets after you do, but not as severe.Stay safe, y'all - Jan

Latest posts

Back