O/T But pls pray

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Everyone, this is starting to sound like a board of bad news. :(

A very good guyfriend of mine informed me today that hissister,has been in a car accident. It's very serious as theywont let anyone into her room, not even family.

Please keep this girl and her family in your prayers.

I'm sorry to hear this.I've been in a caraccident 5 years ago and I was in serious condition where the doctorsdidn't know if I would make it or not.Then,They told me I could beparalyzed.I'm still here and I'm not paralyzed.I had surgery on my neckone on the front and back of my neck.The only injury that is with me ismy right arm it has limitations,the doctors term for it is calledbrachial plexus,which means nerve damage in my arm.This was a veryhorrible experience for me.I was 28 years old when this car accidenthappened to me. My husband was also in the car and he didn't gethurt,which I'm glad he didn't. Thisis sad news to hear aboutYour friends sister.The family will be in my prayers.

Oh God, Laura, I'm so sorry! That's horrible. I'll pray for the familyand you to find comfort in the love and support of friends and family.

Gosh, sure wish all this bad news would stop.

I'll be thinking about you and the family. I'm so sorry.

-Carolyn

Thanks everyone. :)

[align=center]***********************************[/align]
[align=center] MayJaclyn rest inpeace. "Only the good die young."[/align]
[align=center]
card1.jpg
[/align]

Oh I am so sorry to read this Laura, I may be alittle late... but here yougo

Take care

xo Cher

MyBunnyBoys,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss. I am keeping your friend in my thoughts.

"The hearts of manycarry the burden of each loss"

Pam

Latest posts

Back