O/T Boost for Ladies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
[align=center]One Flaw in Women[/align]
[align=center](Seems to me...a LOT of men don'trealize these things.)

By thetime the Lord made woman,
15_8_138.gif
he wasinto his sixth day of working overtime.
An angel
17_1_23.gif
appearedand said, "Why are you spending so much time on this one?"
And the Lordanswered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her? She has to be completelywashable, but not plastic, have over 200 movable parts, all replaceableand able to run on diet coke
12_4_5.gif
andleftovers, have a lap that can hold four
children
15_2_100v.gif
at onetime, have a kiss
11_7_13.gif
that cancure anything from a scraped knee to a brokenheart
203.gif
-and shewill do everything with only two hands."
12_6_14.gif
12_6_14.gif

The angel wasastounded at the requirements. "Only two hands!? No way! And that'sjust on the standard model? That's too much work for one day. Waituntil tomorrow to finish." But I won't," the Lord protested. "I am soclose to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart.
29_2_5.gif
Shealready heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hourdays."

The angel moved closerand touched the woman. "But you have made her so soft, Lord." "She issoft," the Lord agreed, "but I have also made her tough... You have noidea what she can endure or accomplish."

"Will she be able tothink?", asked the angel.

The Lord replied, "Notonly will she be able to think, she will be able to reason andnegotiate."

The angel then noticedsomething, and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it lookslike you have a leak in this model.
4_2_2.gif
I told youthat you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak,"the Lord corrected, "that's a tear!"

"What's the tear for?"the angel asked.

The Lord said, "Thetear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, herdisappointment, her love, her loneliness, her grief and her pride."

The angel wasimpressed. "You are a genius, Lord. You thought of everything! Woman istruly amazing."

And she is! Women havestrengths that amaze men. They bear hardships and they carry burdens,but they hold happiness,
29_1_1.gif
love
11_1_206.gif
andjoy.
4_1_105.gif
Theysmile
4_1_3.gif
whenthey want toscream.
4_11_2.gif
They sing when they want to cry.They cry when they are happy and laughwhen they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They standup to injustice.They don't take "no" for an answer when they believethere is a better solution.
They go without so theirfamily
12_1_129.gif
can have. They go to the doctor
3_2_1.gif
with afrightened friend.They love unconditionally. They cry when theirchildren
7_2_107.gif
excel andcheer when their friends get awards.They are happy when they hear abouta birth
15_5_11.gif
or awedding.
11_1_111.gif
Their hearts break when a friend dies.They grieve at the loss of afamilymember,
8_1_35.gif
yetthey are strong when they think there is no strength left.They knowthat a hug
11_1_28.gif
and a kisscan heal a broken heart.

Women come in allshapes, sizes and colors. They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail youto show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is whatmakes the world
16_4_32.gif
keepturning. They bring joy, hope and love.They have compassion and ideals.They give moral support to their family and friends. Women have vitalthings to say and everything to give.

HOWEVER, IF THERE ISONE FLAW IN WOMEN, IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIRWORTH.[/align]

I know Buck Jones would tip his hat to this post.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You're Just THE BEST, Gabby. :dude:

I know Buck Jones would tip his hat to this post.

Thank you so much for all the knowledge and smiles and love you bring to this forum.

I love reading your posts because they make me laugh, cry, love, and learn.

:)

-Carolyn
now your gonna make me cry

Fergi wrote:
Thatwas beautiful Gabby, thanks for sharing it with us. We all need areminder now and again about how important we really are and how manypeople depend on us throughout the day.

Fergi's mom
I think we all need a little reminder of how much wedo, and to take the time to.. Stop.. smell the roses and take care ofourselves, the world can wait a day :D

I have a very similar one about military wivesthat I keep hanging in my hallway. I've given it to a lot of the wivesI know. It's from our chaplain and it goes as follows.

The good Lord was creating a model for military wives and wasinto his sixth day of overtime when an angel appeared. She said, "Lord,you seem to be having a lot of trouble with this one. What's wrong withthe standard model?"

The Lord replied, "Have you seen the spec on this order? She has to becompletely independent, possess the qualities of both father andmother, be a perfect hostess to fouror 40 within an hour'snotice, run on black coffee, handle every emergency imaginable withouta manual, be able to carry on cheerfully, even if she is pregnant andhas the flu, and she must be willing to move to a new location 10 timesin 17 years. And, oh yes, she must have six pair of hands." The angelshook her head. "Six pairs of hands? No way!"

The Lord continued, "Don't worry. We will make other military wives tohelp her. And we will give her an usually strong heart, so it can swellwith pride in her husband's achievements, sustain the pain ofseparations, beat soundly when it's overworked and tired, and be largeenough to say 'I understand' when she doesn't and say 'I love you'regardless."

"Lord", said the angel, touching his arm gently. "Got to bed and get some rest. You can finish tomorrow."

"I can't stop now," said the Lord. "I am so close to creating somethingunique. Already this model heals herself when she is sick, can put up 6unexpected guests for the weekend, wave goodbye to her husband from apier or a runway and understand why it's so important that he leave."

The angel circled the model of the military wife, looked at it closely and sighed, "It looks fine, but it's too soft."

"She may look soft," replied the Lord, "but she has the strength of a lion. You would not believe what she can endure."

Finally, the angel ran her finger across the cheek of the Lord'screation. "There's a leak," she announced. "Something is wrong with theconstruction. I am not surprised that it has cracked. You are trying toput too much into this model."

The Lord appeared offended at the angel's lack of confidence. "What you see is not a leak," he said. "It's a tear."

"A tear? What is it there for?" asked the angel.

The Lord replied, "It's for joy, sadness, pain, disappointment,loneliness, pride, and a dedication to all the values that she and herhusband hold dear."

"You are a genius!" exclaimed the angel. The Lord looked puzzled and replied, "I didn't put it there."

Latest posts

Back