O/T Baby Shower Ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kricket

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on simple baby showergames? Something fun, yet short and not toocomplicated. Also any ideas on good prizes to give to winners(something nice that people will use). My sister is having ababy boyon September 11th and we are having the shower in amonth. Any ideas are much appreciated.

I LOVE BABIES!!! :stork:(I am sure my sister wishesbabies were brought by the stork, at this point) heeeheee

I love babyshowers and babies! For prizes, whynot try giving baby gifts so that they can give it to the mother to be?That seems to work well at showers I attend. Then you dont have toworry about picking things out that people would use! :D

OH MY! That is a GREAT idea! I LOVE baby shopping!! YEAHHH!!!!

I was just at my cousin's baby showeryesterday. They based the theme off of the nursery's theme-Winnie the Pooh. Prizes were gourmet honey with woodendipping things (do they have a name?). Everyone took aclothespin at the beginning and were told not to say the word"baby." If someone said the word, the first person whonoticed could take their clothespin. The person who collectedthe most clothespins by the end got a prize. There was also ababy bottle with dinner mints and you had to guess how many mints werein it.

Congrats on almost being an aunt!

Oh, what about the toliet paper thing?You give eveyone a roll of toliet paper and have everyonetear off a strip and try to guess how big the mother isaround her belly. The one who tears off a piece that fitsaround her belly wins.

As a prank to the mom-to-be: Take a tall box and put a diaperfilled with mustard (looks like baby poop) in the bottom.Then struff it full of gift tissue paper. When the mom-to-bereaches down to find the gift at the bottom, she will get a big ol'handful of diaper and 'babypoop' mustard! lol Then you allcan make some joke about handling real diapers in the near future.

Also, you can make a hat out of a paper plate, tie it on themom-to-be's head like a bonnet,and stick every bowfrom the giftsto the plate. The amount of bows thatstay on is suspossed to be the number of kids she will have in herlifetime.

Simple door prize: put numbers on bottom of each platebeforehand. Then draw numbers for door prizes at the end.

Can you tell I've been to a lot of showers? :p

Latest posts

Back