o i feel so guilty...-.-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoiledBuni

Reaction score
well this story starts a couple of monthsago...my bunny loves the couch and i always found it socutewhen she jumps up on to it. the bad part-she loves to dig on the couchand she also gets territorial when i sit on the couch.

i used to just let her dig because it never seemed to do any damage tothe couch, but recently i've found a few small holes. so everytime shedigs, i shout "no" and put her on the ground but my bunny is reallystubborn. she just keeps jumping back on to the couch when im notlooking. i've even made a cardboard tunnel/burrow for her to dig in butshe insists on digging on the couch. and once i got really mad and puther back into her cage, but then the next time she came out shestilldug on the couch. this has been going on for weeks andmy bunny is starting to really dislikeme.

whats a way that i can get my bunny todig in the burrowinstead of digging on the couch. i still want to allow my bunny on thecouch though(i love it when she comes up to get groomed).please hurry,i need help, i cant stand my bunny ignoring me anylonger!

Well, you're bunny probably isn't going to stopdigging in the couch. So you'll have to work around her badhabit. Maybe cover the couch with a blanket that she can diginto?

Latest posts

Back