Nutrition for Lionheads

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penguinsrxcore

Reaction score
[align=center]I know that Lionheads need lots and lots of hay but besides that, what do you guys feed your Lionheads? Mine is on basic pellets and lots of fresh greens and fruits. She loves everything but carrots. I would just like to keep her on something balanced.

Suggestions??

[/align]

I suggest,
Endless supply of hay every day,
Plain brown pellets try to avoid the mixed coloured stuff,
And some fruit and veg as treats.
I have 3 lionheads!

HEHE!! I will post a bunny page for her this weekend! I'm getting tortoise colored buck this weekend!! I'm sooo excited! pictures will be posted of him too. I'm a photographer so God knows I take pictures of everything!

They require the same diet as all other buns, all rabbits require the same diet, except in different amounts obviously :)

paul2641 wrote:
Sounds good, maybe you should start a blog? Is that your bun in the photo?
Yep that's my Pepper! She looks sweet but she isn't. I respect that though and let her come to me. She crawls all over me but won't have it if I try to pet her hehe :D

Ya but all rabbits are supposed to have plenty of hay, there should be hay in their cage all the time, no matter what the breed ;)

P.S. Have a lionhead, she gets just as much hay as my other rabbits, they all have unlimited hay, so all have the same diet

Ok I'm just telling you what the breeder and vet told me to watch out for. That's why I was seeing if anyone had a special diet.

penguinsrxcore wrote:
Ok I'm just telling you what the breeder and vet told me to watch out for. That's why I was seeing if anyone had a special diet.
Least you can live in peace now LOL. Is that your bun in the photo?

paul2641 wrote:
penguinsrxcore wrote:
Yep that's her! I put buildabear bows in her hair to hold her mane out of her eyes (she runs into walls). She doesn't seem to mind or resist. She'll leave it alone too!

penguinsrxcore wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
penguinsrxcore wrote:
Yep that's her! I put buildabear bows in her hair to hold her mane out of her eyes (she runs into walls). She doesn't seem to mind or resist. She'll leave it alone too!
She has a wonderful mane. Me want her.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back