Nutri-cal, Rabbit Nutri Drops & Val syrup

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the fluffies

Reaction score
Does anyone feed any of these supplement to ur bunnies??

Which is the best supplement to help rabbit's recovery, boost energy, and immune system instantly?

My friend, one of our local breeder just told me that he is getting this product to Malaysia. He has tried it once a few days ago. His friend sent him a sick bunny. That bunny wasn't eating for more than 24hours and having a serious gas problem. He gave 1ml to 3lbs body weight. Miracle, the bunny starts eating after 30minutes!

Has anyone use this product before? My friend said, this product is tested by most breeders in USA. I would like to know more about this product.

nutridropLabel-rabbit.jpg

I am no expert but I do not think there's anything in there that would have directly helped a gas problem. And in fact, adding a product that contains sugar is likely to make things worse.

I don't feed any supplements but from my simplistic point of view, I think that knowing your rabbit and paying close attention to its activity regularly will tell you what it needs at that moment in time. I do small tweaks in their diet fairly regularly based on what I see in the litter box, and how the bun is responding to food. Every once in a while if I am seeing a bunny have a really tough time producing good amount and good sized poops, some probiotics (Bene-Bac) help.

I've never tried these supplements, and I've been told by quite a few breeders that this particular product adds no real significant improvement to your rabbit. To me, it seems that it contains more unneeded "nutrients" rather than ones that would actually benefit your rabbit.

This company also sells things like yogurt drops and dried fruit that are proclaimed to be healthy supplemental treats made just for your rabbit. But in reality, they're really nothing but sugar.

My philosphy is, if it's a brand you can findin a pet store, it's nothing but a bag of sugarat ten times the price it's worth.

And unless your rabbits are lacking in a certain nutrient, there's no need to add any supplements to their diet, and adding too much of something can actually cause more problems than good for your rabbit.

Latest posts

Back