Nurgle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nurgiebun

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nurgle but my mommy and daddy have silly names for me like nurgie, nurgie-poops, and bunny princess. I'm sure i am a princess because mommy treats me like one all the time! I like in Kearney Nebraska, but i was born in Kansas City. Mom saved me from a pet store, and i'm very healthy! I do have moon eyes, and it sure is a good thing nobody noticed, or i may not be around! i have an ear tattoo so mommy could put me in shows if she wanted to, but i don't like to listen and i don't think i'd like it too much. I have a great big attitude, and mommy and daddy call me a diva some times. I'm just over a year old so mommy is starting to potty train me, but like i said earlier i have a mind of my own! Mommy travels for work and daddy is around a lot and he likes to pet me in my house, but mommy likes to take me out and let me run around the apartment and play! when she chases me i make sure to binky so she knows i love it! if you want to be my friend let me know! i love friends! so does mommy!!

bun5.jpg

bun4.jpg

bun2.jpg

bun1.jpg

Back