Nummy Dinner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnySilver

Bella - Owned by Silver
Reaction score
I got a really nummy dinner today but mommy say I deserves it cause she couldn't get me veggies yesterday. It has lettuce, a piece if spinach, some little carrot pieces, and a raisin. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1396227562.774588.jpg

Wow you're so lucky! Mama let me have my first carrot today! I loved it sooooo much!

~ Clementine

You should tell your daddy to make one for you! It was really nummy and I ates all of it! Yeah mommy says it is good that I love veggies because most of them are really good for me and she says I'm going to die over the garden this summer, (although I hope it means I won't actually die like she said) when I can eat outside like the yard bunnies! I know carrots are so good! They go crunch crunchy crunch when you chew them! 😄

I HATE carrots! Yuck! Has your mama let you try basil or parsley? They are the best!

~ Felix

No I haven't tried them yet but mommy says they will be growing in the garden and I will get to eats lots this summer. I can't wait for this garden thing, it sounds so wonderful and nummy! :D

~Silver

Latest posts

Back