Now the kits are getting fun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
I put them on the floor today and they had aboutten minutes to do as they pleased and boy are these babies mobile!Although they still like to sleep when all huddled together. They evengroom each other, it is way to cute, shouldn't be legal to be so cute!

47b4cf05b3127cce9c94f3ac0f2c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

This one here is a good example of the one ear drop.

47b4cf05b3127cce9c94f3e98e5900000016108QZMXDho5bG

My youngest Logan is really liking these babies!

47b4cf05b3127cce9c94f3298e9900000016108QZMXDho5bG

and the babies were really liking his toy!

47b4cf05b3127cce9c94f3140f9400000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b4cf05b3127cce9c94f3cb8e7b00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Hope you enjoyed day eleven as much as we are, although that couldn't be possible cause not all of you have babies :p

Fergi's mom

AH THEY ARE SO CUTE

ARE U KEEPING ANY OF THEM

ITWILL BE SO NICE TO LOOK BACK ON THE PICTURES

THEY HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH

addeytrix wrote:
AH THEY ARE SO CUTE

ARE U KEEPING ANY OF THEM

ITWILL BE SO NICE TO LOOK BACK ON THE PICTURES

THEY HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH
Thanks so much, I agree they are cute :pWe are hoping to keepone of the females that will be able to stay with Fergi in her cage, itis certainly big enough for two buns.

Fergi's mom

dreamgal042 wrote:
those guys are adorable!!! practically all the kids ibabysit for have that toy, and that means those are some bigbabies!
LOL, you are lucky you don't have it at home with you! Babysitting withit would be bad enough, espcially the bird button, the one thatgoes...the more we get together, together, together, oh the more we gettogether the happier we'll be, cause your friends are my friends and myfriends are your friends Oh, the more we get together the happier we'llbe................................Yep I am insane!

They are big babies I think!

Fergi's mom

*going insane from bird song repeating in my head, please make it stop*

They certainly seem to be taking after Big Daddy at this point. Mom's looks, Dad's bod.

They look so adorable going up to your son and then in the toy castle.What a wonderful start their getting! They're going to make the BestPets around.

Oh, it's not going to be easy when you have to give them to their newparents. Have you anyone interested in adopting? Sorry I said the Aword. :?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
How many are there, Fergi?

-Carolyn
We have six babies. I plan on keeping one and I already have home's forthree others so that leaves two that I need to find homes for. Ourlocal feed store buys baby kits from customers so that is always anoption although I am not to fond of the way they house their animals.Small cages and no hiding spot for them which I am sure is stressful tothe bunnies with people coming up all day poking at them and them nothaving anywhere to escape to for some quite time. If I do end upselling them to the feed store I think I will let them know howimportant a hiding spot is for these kinds of animals well being.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back