Now that today is almost over.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
Okay so now that today is almost over I guess Iwill tell you all what i heard today at school and see what you allthink or how your day went. It was soppose to have been the worst dayof the year. There is a bunch of reasons behind this. The spacing ofthe planets, then the seasons, such as winter, distance from theholidays, taxes, debt and more. My day went fairly, it was niceweather, my teacher forgot the quiz we were soppose tohave;)I had the day off work and I got a free lunch anddinner from two of my friends who wanted to go out. LOL. Oh and as faras winter goes I saw a fawn today. I was worried about it since it wasborn so early and with snow on the ground but it is snuggled in betweenour two barns and while it was gone I hung up a tarp and put straw downfor it. I saw when we got home that there was tracks up to the spotagain so I think that it should make it since now it is just like aroom, and its body heat will keep thearea warm. Itis pretty cute and looks plump enough. I would of never thought thatthe deer would trust us enough to leave their fawns with us this is thesecond time they did this. Last spring we had a doe have four fawns ( Ithink one was adopted since she had triplets before but never four andone was quite a bit smaller.) and she left them in about the same spot.So how did everyone elses day go?

I heard that too. In fact, our local radiostation talked about it all morning, and were asking people to phone inand say how they were feeling. My day was pretty much no different toany other.:?

I love your story about the fawn. The mother obviously trusts you tocome back time after time. Well done for making the area a bit more'comfortable' for it :) - Jan

Funny you mention it.

Yesterday my day was HORRIBLE. I woke up feeling very blah, couldn'tget my butt in gear, couldn't sit still and nothing held my attention.I wasn't depressed or down in the dumps, just very blah. Then I saw anews report that said that Jan. 24 is the worst day of the year.Thought it was interesting.

My day improved greatly when I saw Mini Eggs at the store and bought a bag of them.

I cant say that yesterday was a bad day.Everythig went well. The only complaint I had was a temp last night,but other than that I had a good day.

Lanna

Back