Not really new, just got back from being lost.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weetwoo_89

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I don't actually know how many of you will remember me, and I am sure that there are plenty of new people here who don't, so I figured I would reintroduce.

My name is Rae. I am 18.

S5030778-1.jpg

The counterpart in my jacket right up there, that is my sweet baby girl Roxane, or Roxi, or StickyBUNS (if she is being rotten). Here is a better picture.

Picture037.jpg

Roxi and I were active members in this site for a good bit. But then something tragic happened. Roxi got headtilt. I worried terribly. After three vet visits, and $300 dollars, and a vet telling me I should just put her down, I...kept nursing her and she got better! (Dang vets...Just because things might be difficult, always looking for the easy answer...). She still has a slight tilt, but she is healthy, running and playing, eating like the pig she is, just as loving as always. Just now, slightly more crooked! ^.^

I hope you are all well, I have missed you all. I can't wait to get to talk to you all again!

<3, RaE

Hi Weetwoo_89! :welcome2

That is great news about Roxi. :bunnydance: You might have to update your blog, because many threads were lost when the forum was down.

Thanks guys, I am glad to be back.

Jadeicing!!!Your email was how I found this site again. I actually sent you one back, it may or may not be there. I was so excited! I was really glad to know that someone thought of me and my bunny trials and joys. Don't think you will get rid of me so easily this time *diabolical laughter*.

Actually right now I am about to move out of my parents house (in a few months, if all works according to plan. Which it won't. But still hopefully a couple of months). Roxi is currently living in a pet store cage, it is rather large, but still disappointing. She had a NIC condo for a bit, but she wouldn't quit eating the floor and making a mess, so I had to deconstruct to rebuild something that held up against my little demon. But now since I am planning on moving out closer to college (which starts in the fall, YAY!), I don't want to construct and deconstruct to reconstruct, you know? Plus, I have yet to figure out the right solution to my floor issues. I bet you guys can help.

Have you you all been well? I am trying to go through and read about what has happened to everyone, but there is so much to go through!

Hi Weetwoo!! Welcome back!!

Missed you and Roxi!!

Glad to hear that, though you guys had a hugely difficult time, you guys both pulled through and she's healthy again. Good job!!

Hugs to you both,

Rosie*

I'm really touched by all the warm welcomes. But not really surprised. This has always been the most polite forum I have ever been involved with. So A+ guys! It is your compassion and passion for animals that makes me dream about the forum (seriously had a dream about it three nights ago) and what had made me miss it so much.

Alicia called me and had told me you came back. I can't even express how happy I am that you are back!

I sent you an email once before telling you the forum had switched, but I am betting you didn't get it. I was so worried about you and Roxi. I have missed you two very much....you were one of my favorite people on here!

A gazillion hugs to you and Roxi :biggrin2:!

It is really nice to see that everyone missed me as much as I missed them. Roxi missed everyone too! :) She is very glad I found all her friends as well.

I hope everyone is alright.

If you look in the general area you will see I just rescued a doe (she was really sweet, all things considering. Shy, but sweet.) and I think she is pregnent. I wish I would have gotten some pictures to put up, but she is currently a resident at my friend's house who has room for her. She looks a bit rough, but overall, pretty healthy. It is kind of exciting, that I helped save this pretty girl. But also kind of disheartening because there are so many rabbits out there. I know nobody can save them all, but it doesn't mean that I don't want to. I know that if I only even ever get to rescue this one girl, at least that is one girl who didn't get die cold and alone (although, she might not have been alone, since I am pretty certain she is pregnent) wondering where her owner went or why that happened to her.

See you all in a bit.

~Rae

Latest posts

Back