Not much longer April...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
I know you must be getting more and more excited April! Soon is the day for your Emmy visit...

I am excited for you and can't wait til we get pics here! I remember how I felt when it was getting closer and closer to getting my Tony home. My stomach was in knots. So how are you holding up?

Awww :) Thanks Janet. I'm excited!! I can't wait. I've been getting everything ready. I got her NIC cage built. I bought new toys for her.

I am so ready!! Leaving about 8 am Sunday morning. :biggrin2:

Heck- I wanna go with you! LOL.

On a very serious note- I hope that she is everything you are wanting in a rabbit and that she fills that 3rd spot perfectly. Congrats on your soon to be new addition!

Laura said she is a very jumpy, likes to binky kinda rabbit. She likes to chew on her toys. She's not a snuggler. But if I can pet her, I'll be happy! :)

It's a 3 1/2 - 4 hour drive. Last time the kids didn't do good driving up there. So this time my mom is watching them. I'm so glad! I get some alone time :)Take it anyway I can. LOl.

I know how you feel!! My mom babysits once in a blue moon. And my oldest daughter does when she wants to- Maybe once every 3 months for us to go to dinner.

I don't have muchfamily. And my husband has no family.

It's so strange how things are now. It used to be that family helped with eachothers kids and that's how it worked. Now not so much.
The most alone time I get is going to the store quickly to get something for the kiddos or taking my fiance to work. Lol.
Oh well... one day and in the meantime I can dream.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
OOOHHHHH I can't wait for the 3rd bunny.

To bad I didn't live in the states, I love kids and Bunnies a like :) I could be a traveling babysitter?
I can't wait either. I've been waiting 3 weeks. Emmy was just spayed when I first called about her, then Laura's been on vacation the last 2 wkends. So this weekend I finally get to go meet Emmy :)

To bad I didn't live in the states, I love kids and Bunnies a like :) I could be a traveling babysitter?
If you came you'd have to bring your bunny crew with you. :)You'd be going back with one less! :ph34r2

SweetSassy wrote:

If you came you'd have to bring your bunny crew with you. :)You'd be going back with one less! :ph34r2
EEEEKK NO not one of my fur kids. I'll share Tony with you ok?

Tomorrow Morning!!! Leaving 8 am :)

I'm so Happy and Excited!! :party0002:

Try to get picture on Sunday night, but if not it will be Monday morning. Long drive there and back then I have to pick up kids at my moms. Come home and settle in. Do my best. :biggrin2:

Becka- I'll share Tony but Snookiums is adorable too. :ph34r2

I can not wait. I get the bunny I am sitting for this morning too!

SweetSassy wrote:
Tomorrow Morning!!! Leaving 8 am :) 

I'm so Happy and Excited!! :party0002: 

Try to get picture on Sunday night, but if not it will be Monday morning. Long drive there and back then I have to pick up kids at my moms. Come home and settle in. Do my best. :biggrin2:

Becka- I'll share Tony but Snookiums is adorable too. :ph34r2

Latest posts

Back