Not happy with my parents!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
My grandmother has come to visit us from upNorth and my parents told me the rabbits have to go in our garage forthe weekend, its not so bad because its an attached garage and I can goin and out to check on them as I please plus its heated but I cant waitto bring them back to my room. Molly has been continuously stompingfuriously and so has Princess, I don't think they're very impressedwith me right now:bigtears::sad:I can't stand people thatdont want to be around rabbits, it just doesnt make any sense tome!!:mad::X

Hi Luna21, I'm curious when you say from up North where is yor grandmother visiting from.

I'm originally from Timmins. When I first moved to Torontoyears ago I would laugh when people would say they were going up northfor the weekend. I would ask them where they were going andthey'd say "Barrrie" "Orillia.

Believe me these people have no idea what "NORTH" is. LOL

Soooska:apollo:

LOL.... I know what you mean, she's come downfrom Sudbury, and everyone says that Sudbury is up north for somereason. We are in Orillia which is only 2 hours away...LOL:D

What kid is ever happy with their parents? I'm 21 and I'm still not happy with them. ;)

Latest posts

Back