Not Going To Be An Aunt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well some of you will remember that I posted that I was going to be an aunt. That is no more.

My sister is having problems and it's not looking good. :(

Anyways, just thought I'd tell everyone.

Things wont really turn out better. She's been tosee 2 doctors already today and now she's on the way to a hospital fortesting.

Chances are it's either a miscarriage or a tubal, either way she will lose the baby.

Honey, I'm sosorry. I feel just awful that I just posted those pictures of mycousins sonogram. It seems like you and I always think along the samelines and today it was for the worse. I'm so sorry. I know this will bea terrible time for your sister. You are a strong girl. You be therefor her. PM me if you want. Sorry again....kickingmyself.....

Raspberry

Don't be sorry, it's not bothering me. I'm just worried about my sister and feeling really sorry for her.

She really wanted this baby, she even said, "how can I want somethingso bad that I didn't even think I wanted before?" to my mom and itkills me to think about that. :(

Things will be ok, but what a bad Christmas for her. :(She'shad a few days to let it sink in that there is no baby and she's takingit as well as she can, but it's got to be hard. :(

Oh, MyBunnyBoys, I'm so sorry! I knowthat this has been a tremendously difficult year for you as you'vesuffered multiple tragedies. My heart goes out to both youand your family in this the latest bad turn of events.

Know that you all can get through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry, but tons of women in our time arehaving problems at early stages of pregnancy. It does not mean nexttime it won't work out. I know people who had a couple of miscarriagesat very early weeks and then they were fine and had babies.

I know it's common and everything. I've been doing research on it. I'm the type of person that gets curious and investigates.

My sister just went in for surgery. I might be at the hopital later soI may not be on. Thing will be ok, but losing a baby can't be easy,even if it wasn't born.

MyBunnyBoys, you're absolutely right.No, it's not easy at all. I lost a baby early in our marriage(I didn't even know that I was pregnant). It still hurts justthe same.

AnnaS wrote:
I amso sorry, but tons of women in our time are having problems at earlystages of pregnancy. It does not mean next time it won't work out. Iknow people who had a couple of miscarriages at very early weeks andthen they were fine and had babies.
AnnaS, I mean this with all due respect and I'm sure that you didn't mean to offend, but this was a rather insensitive comment.

It's the truth though. I know it's insensitiveand it doesn't bother me. But it's not something I'd go up to my sisterand say, that's just not comforting.

I know that a lot of women miscarry (about 20%) the first time, afterthat it's a 90% chance that the baby will not be miscarried.

I know the stats and everything, but it's not helpful right now.

It's kind of the same bond we form with our animals, it's hard.

I'm sorry, mybunnyboys, I hope things go betterfor you, your sister, and your family in the future. I'm glad that youseem to have a more positive attitude. My thoughts and prayers are withyou and your family.

Well they say that miscarriages in the earlyweeks are because of serious defects. It's better this than having aseriously handicapped child (that's no way to live as a kid or adult:().

P.S.- It could always be worse, thanksfully this wasn't an ectopic pregnacy so that's a plus.

oh my goodness, I am so sorry. Did theyfind out if was a tubal pregnancy or a miscarriage? Tubal canbe very dangerous so I am happy to see she is currently under a drs.care. I had a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy before I had Zach,and I was so sad I could barely stand it! Just be there foryour sister and give her lots of hugs and loves, and make sure shetakes care of herself physically and you can help her along the wayspiritualy!, again so sorry this happened! Tracy

It wasn't an ectopic pregnancy thankfully.:)My brother-in-law called and informed us that it wasn't. Atleast, a miscarriage is the lesser of 2 evils.

Latest posts

Back