Not eating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysand

Reaction score
Any ideas, my 15 year old BB bunny isn't eating and she's breathing funny. Is this her time to leave me? She didn't eat today except a tiny carrot and she's not drinking water.

Thanks from a worried mom

Any ideas, my 15 year old BB bunny isn't eating and she's breathing funny. Is this her time to leave me? She didn't eat today except a tiny carrot and she's not drinking water.

Thanks from a worried mom

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you tried hand feeding your bun? (I'm sure you have). Are you able to contact your vet? I would bring in your bun to get her checked out to be on the safe side. I am sorry, I wish I could offer you more advice @Mommysand . Please keep us posted. xo

BB has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, I miss her dearly and have cried most of the day. Thank you all for all your help. Below are 2 pictures from today 20180727_105002_Burst01.jpg

Attachments

• 20180727_105014.jpg
    20180727_105014.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
I am sorry for your loss. My heart is heavy. You had fifteen good years with BB. Now, cherish the memories. Find a rescue and let it fill the void and restore your heart.

Latest posts

Back