Nosematosis? Baby bunnies died!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19# Too far south:/

#20 No, the rabbit had no blue eyes. Only the father to the babies have the genecode Vv, think it's in the correct english terms, we call it in swedish genecodes Xx = Wienertecknad. The veterinarian checked the mothers ears, they were fine though. But i do have cats and my male bunny liked to play with the cats.

Well i can't really think of any poisionous food, since they all eat the same hay and pellet. Thanks for the link :)

Okey. AN UPDATE. I've got the results and my rabbits EC test is negative.. Any ideas what it might be?

Since all three babies were affected then I'm wondering if they were all exposed to something toxic. Were they allowed to venture out of the cage? Is it possible the doe was exposed to something that came through her milk? Just trying to think of different possibilities...but you may never know what affected all of them though.

Well only out to take photos on my couch like 1-2 times while observed, so they didn't walk on the floor or so. The Vet said it might be a possibillity with the food, but all rabbits eat the same.

I just know that my doe like to eat a little cabbage,broccoli and pinewood.

Latest posts

Back