NORTHEAST USA ICE STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I've been busy all weekend! so I just got here to post this.

I hope all of our northeastern members are safe! I've heard the storm is still affecting many of them and they could be without power for days!

:grumpy:WHY NOT ME! Sorry but I am tired of this season we call "winter". I have not had snow. :grumpy:

GAH! Rob comes back in and said it is warm out!!

As I typed this thread, an ice storm moved into our area and you could hear the freezing rain hitting the windows. My kids were just picked up on the bus. Thank Goodness we didn't let Luke drive - he's not had the experience to drive in this.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
As I typed this thread, an ice storm moved into our area and you could hear the freezing rain hitting the windows. My kids were just picked up on the bus. Thank Goodness we didn't let Luke drive - he's not had the experience to drive in this.
Be safe!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm not going anyplace but to the barn to feed the horses - and I can walk there if I want!

;)Not to be picking on anyone but don't pull a Jen (Mouse_Chalk)and fall or step on anything on the way.

Off to the torcher session I mean dentist.

I'm safe :D The rain from yesterday froze last night, and knocked out the power to our traffic lights, but everything else seems to work. We are due for snow by Tuesday night, though. Two to four inches! Woo!

JadeIcing wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I'm not going anyplace but to the barn to feed the horses - and I can walk there if I want!

;)Not to be picking on anyone but don't pull a Jen (Mouse_Chalk)and fall or step on anything on the way.

Hey! That's not..... Oh wait, it is totally true lol.... :p An ice storm would totally finish me off I'm sure! :shock::p

I hope you guys stay safe! That doesn't sound fun at all! :hug:

JadeIcing wrote:
:grumpy:WHY NOT ME! Sorry but I am tired of this season we call "winter". I have not had snow. :grumpy:
I hear you , when this ice storm rolled through we got NOTHING, i am thankful for no ice but i would love some snow. Today though it is 62 degrees, are you kidding me, isnt it december?

LOL! At least you recognize it :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Hey! That's not..... Oh wait, it is totally true lol.... :p An ice storm would totally finish me off I'm sure! :shock::p

I hope you guys stay safe! That doesn't sound fun at all! :hug:

JadeIcing wrote:
I know EXACTLY how you feel :grumpy:

Hope everyone's okay - Best wishes x

wabbit1 wrote:
we got hit bad ! had no power for 4 days straight. we have no phone cable or internet im at my dad's which has power.
Oh gosh, is everyone in your family okay?

wabbit1 wrote:
we got hit bad ! had no power for 4 days straight. we have no phone cable or internet im at my dad's which has power.
I'm just glad to know you are ok. Will the power loss affect your home at all? If we lost power our pipes would freeze and all that... YUCK! we have to use a generator.

Ok so yea I didnt even need a sweater today.:grumpy:

If all the rain we are getting, and still going to get, was snow i would have snow up to the roof of my house!!!!!!!!!!! i wish some of this crappy rain was snow, i am so over rain

Latest posts

Back