Normal shedding or something to be concerned about? Please respond, really nervous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeddyTruly

Reaction score
Hey, its me again. The person who seemingly can't take care of one living thing. My rabbit recently got shaved mildly, which is great, but he's in the middle of a shedding and I just can't tell which is fur or which is not. I did his every other day brushings today, and fur was falling out by the clump. I am so worried something is wrong with him or I'm plucking him bald. His remaining hair feels kind of dry, and almost sticky, especially around his bum. Please. If anyone can help identify what is happening that would be amazing. He is behaving normally, and hasn't shown any signs of discomfort
1645490746220.png
1645490769686.png

Attachments

• 1645490712850.png
    1645490712850.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 0
I use the hairbuster mostly, as well as a flea comb. He has been scratching a bit. No more than normal I dont think though. His skin feels fine, but the fur thats left seems more course then what he felt like a few weeeks ago

Back