Noob here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrysmom

Reaction score
My name is Beth and I'm a new member as of today! I just adopted a cute bunny I named Harry. Not quite sure what kind he is or what you would call his color, so if any of you experienced rabbit owners could give me a hand?!? :biggrin2:

DSCN0409.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Beth!

Harry is reallly adorable! I'm not sure what kind he is. Feel free to start a thread in the Rabbitry, those folks may be able to help you out with that:). Any idea how old he might be? He looks like he's a good size:D.

I have no idea how old he is, but he's just a baby is all I know. He was the most affectionate out of all his littermates. :)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Beth!

Harry is reallly adorable! I'm not sure what kind he is. Feel free to start a thread in the Rabbitry, those folks may be able to help you out with that:). Any idea how old he might be? He looks like he's a good size:D.

Wow he is adorable! Welcome to you and Harry :)

Hopefully someone in the Rabbitry section can help you out on the breed. Im reallyno good with breeds. ;)

Again welcome!

Welcome to the forum. :welcome1

Harry is a very handsome bunny and very photogenic, love those ears!

If I were to venture a guess, if he is a couple of months old, he could be a Flemish Giant, he has the steel colored fur.

Welcome, Beth! Harry's very handsome. If you want, you could start a "Bunny Blog" with pictures of your new pal.

Matt:cool:

Latest posts

Back