Nodding off while sitting up?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps it takes time? All my buns are rescues, and for Missypants, she used to do what Cookie does. Try to sit with you and stay up, but her head would droop down ever so often. It's quite a sight.

She's also the most skittish of my buns. She wasn't keen on flopovers initially and I don't think I saw her first binky until 3-4 months. Now she does binkies on a schedule of at least twice a day.

So, don't worry that Cookie isn't uncomfortable. Give it some time. And eventually he'll be the biggest binky monster you have ever seen. I'm sure he's very happy with you guys. After all, you guys found him abandoned [right?]. He's just a little guy trying to make sure he isn't going to get his heart broken again.

And when he finds his girlfriend, he'll be doubly happy!

mrbunny wrote:
Perhaps it takes time? All my buns are rescues, and for Missypants, she used to do what Cookie does. Try to sit with you and stay up, but her head would droop down ever so often. It's quite a sight.

She's also the most skittish of my buns. She wasn't keen on flopovers initially and I don't think I saw her first binky until 3-4 months. Now she does binkies on a schedule of at least twice a day.

So, don't worry that Cookie isn't uncomfortable. Give it some time. And eventually he'll be the biggest binky monster you have ever seen. I'm sure he's very happy with you guys. After all, you guys found him abandoned [right?]. He's just a little guy trying to make sure he isn't going to get his heart broken again.
And when he finds his girlfriend, he'll be doubly happy!

Oh he binkys constantly! And seems very sure of himself, except for flopping... He will stretch out and the dogs will bark and run around and he won't even move or act concerned at all...I'm thinking he is just way to curious to what's going on... Doesn't wanna sleep, cuz then he might miss something.

And yes! I hope that he will be more comfortable and happy when we find him a wifey :)

I have not yet seen my bunnies sleep. While sprawled out, I will see their eyes half closed. However, I never see them lay down, eyes shut and sleeping. They are about 9 - 10 weeks old. They respond to any noise, so even if they are sleeping, they will wake up when they hear me.

Latest posts

Back