No wonder they think I'm nuts . . .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
Today after I got back from my classes, I gotchanged and decided to let Oswald out for a while. I turned the radioon and sat on the bed to do some studying. Oswald kept jumpping on thebed wanting attention. Soon we were chasing each other around theroom. Duran Duran's Hungry Like A Wolf came on the radio. Itis one of my favorite cheesy songs from the 1980's, so naturally Ibegan to sing, loudly. When all this started I was alone in thehouse. Little did I know that one of my male housemates hadsince arrived home, and I accidently left my bedroom door open a crack.

This is what he wittnessed:
Me, chasing my rabbit around the room, belting out a version of HungryLike A Wolf with the lyrics changed to "Hungry Like AnOswald."
:embarrassed:

After the song ended I turned around to find him standing in my doorway laughing hysterically.

I will never live this one down . . .

But I'll probably end up doing something similar tomorrow.

So, anyone ever get caught acting like a fool?

-Amy

Story of my life... Luckily I have friends to act like I'm five with me.

One time I thought I had my headphones in, and was dancing around theroom, until someone walked in, I realized I had the music playingreally really loudly, the headphones weren't plugged in, it was justblasting.

Then there's how I fell flat on my face immediately after walking inthe door to English class today, so embarrassing.

I can sympathize, Amy!

I always walk around the house singing songs really loud (and oftensubstituting bunny names into them). Anyway, we live in a condo parkand I was singing *sigh* "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club...exceptTumnus was shaking his head and running around while I was singing, soI was singing "Tumma, Tumma, Tumma, Tumeleon, you tum and go...." Iknow, awful.

Anyway, as Im singing, I look out the window and my neighbors and theirkid are right out front on the steps..so they definitely heard me.

Oh well, they know Im the crazy bunny lady, so its to be expected, Iguess :) Just had to avoidthem for a few weeks.....

Well, my dog has enough songs with her name inthem to make a cd out of, the rabbit has her own theme song basically,so yeah, making my choir teacher proud, one song at a time...

Both of my boys have their own totally randomsongs that I sing to them. I tend to start singing them withoutnoticing while I'm around the rabbits, so if anyone else is there atthe time, I generally get a funny look.

Oh, and I'm definitely developing a reputation as the "crazy rabbitgirl" here at VetTech school . . . and it's only the second week! Todaya girl in one of my morning classes had a bunch of animal stickers thatshe was sharing with people around her. Her group noticed a rabbitsticker and someone said "Hey! Where's that rabbit girl! Find her andgive her this!" I turned around (already assuming they meant me), andthey invited me back to give me a sticker. They also wanted to look atthe pictures of Oswald and Alfred that I have taped to the front of allmy binders (*sigh* yes, I am almost 21 and still taping pictures of mypets to my binder).

-Amy

I don't dare sing anymore, even to myself...

When my son was little I used to try to put him to bed by serenadinghim with a lullabye...well, he would be fine and smiling until I beganto sing, then his little face would screw up and he'd start to cry...

So much for my dream to one day perform at the Met...:?

aeposten wrote:
They also wanted to look at the pictures of Oswald andAlfred that I have taped to the front of all my binders (*sigh* yes, Iam almost 21 and still taping pictures of my pets to my binder).

-Amy

Well today we had to show that we'd set up our AP Bio lab notebooks,the title page of mine is covered with pictures of Fiona and mydogs.

Back in college, my docter had given me someprescription strength Ibuprofin for my horrid, horrid cramps.The first time I took one was right before a three hour Chemistrylab. Sometime during the lab the pill kicked in, and wouldn'tyou know that prescription strength Ibuprofen makes me high?God, I'm such a lightweight! Anyway, I was wobbling aroundand very unsteady, handling glassware and chemicals, and singing songsfrom musicals. My lab partner sat me down on a stool awayfrom anything I could touch and told me to stay. Then shewalked me home afterwards to make sure I could find the right dorm room.

Oh, and in middle school my pants split while I was rehearsing a dancenumber for the school musical. Right down the crotch from thezipper to the back waist band. And it was reallyloud. RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back