No poop under the cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn, so far things are going well with mydoe...she had more pineapple and nutrical yesterday, there is moreevidence of cocoa puffs under her cage, and evidence that she was inthe pellets..still not sure if she ate any, or was just sniffing aroundthough...she's eating her hay, and let me pet her this morning. :)

And then I freaked all the rabbits out so I could file down points ontheir cages, that keep gorging holes into me...they didn't appreciateit, but it needed to be done espectially since all those points are atJustin's head/face level...poor kid is gonna need a step stool to getinto the cages...I made them a tad too high (even for me) to make itharder for the wild animals to get to the bottoms of thecages. Thank goodness I haven't seen any evidence of the wildanimals close to the house...my dogs are keeping them at bay.

Anyway...I'm gonna give her some oats and some more pineapple a littlelater...there aren't as many cocoa puffs as I've seen all the rabbitsput out in a day or night.

Thanks for all the advice...:D

Dawn

Don't forget the NutriCal! Keep withthe treatments until you know she's eating and passing it through onher own. As I said earlier, if it is GI Stasis, which itsounds like it is, it takes a couple of weeks before they're completelyback to normal, so keep a close eye on it.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back