no coriander? you kiddin'?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BertNErnie

Reaction score
Berty bassett and Ernie poppie butt here,

now we is finkin' of weavin home cos mummy not gots any cowiander for us! dis is unacceptible i alweady showed my gwatitood by peein on her!

anyone wanna have 2 pals over for a few nights?
sure she will beg for us to come back :p

when u done in vegas and broke, come to PA wif us!

no coriander, that is so wrong. we calls it cilantro here, but same yummy greeness. :)

Hey it's me Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax" here. Mommie just bought 2 HUMONGEOUS bunches of Cilantro/Coriander.

Yum Yum, Mommie doesn't like the smell of it.:dunno:headsmack:nono, She'n nuts.

I can mail you some if you like. KET ME KNOW.

DAISY MAE

Rue I like Mexican but will not touch Indian. I hate currie.

Hey Bert & Ernie you should ask Santa for Coriander seeds for Xmas then your Mommie can plant then for you.

Susan:)

last night our mommie teased us. her breath smelled like corriander. we kept looking in her mouth, but not there anymore! she says she had "tacos" for lunch. what are these mysterious tacos and what have they done with our stash?

I jumped on her head this morning in bed to see if I could surprise the taco thief, but the smell was gone :(

-Ghirardelli

Hey boys, just found this on line for you!

funny-puns-sherbert.jpg

I'm ok with coriander when it's cooked, but raw it makes me feel like I'm going to sneeze, as though it were black pepper. Nothing else bothers me much, but those 2 things do.

Latest posts

Back