No bonding for Zamboni and Sammy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tort

Reaction score
Well Dana and I had to go somewhere last week and thought it would be fun to take the buns with us. I really hadn't planned on them not getting along though. Their bonding seemed to be in place and all was well.

I got the big carrier ready for the trip and got them all situated and ready to go. Just as I was getting ready to head out to the car with them Sammy decided to tear into Zamboni. I had fur everywhere.

After checking to see if Zamboni and Sammy wherealright I got another carrier out for him and got him loaded up. We got to the park and neither one would go near the other.

It has been pretty much the same at home. One will be in one area of the house and well away from the other. So I guess I'm back to square one with them bonding. On a bright side though; Sammy has now gotten the tag game down with the ferts.LOL He actually will fallow Ajax (one of our deaf ferts) around and chase the others away from him. I guess he thinks that Ajax is his.

Latest posts

Back