nightmares???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Went out this morning and found Pandemoniumcuddled in her box, lying on her side with her head in the doorway,resting on the side.

She was grinding her teeth, her eyelids were closed and twitching, her ear was twitching, and her face was all scrunched up.

I tapped her on the nose and she blinked, looked all surprised, shook herself, and came running out to beg and gnaw on the bars.

Makes you wonder what rabbits dream about....it looked like it had something to do with eating! :D

Rose

If dogs dream of running, chasing. They movetheir feet like they are running sometimes when they sleep. I guessbunnies dream of danger and somebody chasing them?

yeah, she wasn't running in this one, just her face twitching. She was making big funny chewing faces.

hehe

wish I could see what's in her little mind....

Rose

I think they're dreaming of ways to scam us out of treats. heheeh

Chompers will do that too, twitch his feet and I've even heard himgrunt and wake up with a start. My cat Lestat dreams a lot, hiswhiskers will twitch, paws going, sometimes he growls, which he neverdoes while awake. It's cute to watch.

I am so glad I read this thread. If Bowas grinding his teeth and acting afraid or sick I would be on thephone to the vet LOL!

I never thought of them dreaming! My dog has nightmares anddreams all the time. She sleeps with us so I am constantlypatting her and waking her up or slapping my hubby and tellinghim to turn over, he's snoring :p

I often wondered if rabbits slept with their eyesopened sometimes. Well, yesterday morning I came into thekitchen and saw Lenci laying down in her cage and her eyes were alldilated. I thought something was wrong, so I came up to herand pet her and she jumped about 4 inches in the air. :D

Have you ever seen a martial artist whip aroundinto a crouch, ready for anything? Pandemonium was sleeping the otherday, with her back to me, and I blew on her tail.

That bunny whipped around soooo fast, all four feet spread, looking around: "who did that??? WHO DID THAT???"

Pandemonium is so funny when she's sleeping. Today's dreaming incidentwas so cute. She has so much extra skin, like a Shar-Pei, and hercheeks were all scrunched up...with twitching little lips....aww....

Rose

Latest posts

Back