Nightly Rabbit Trivia!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaded Night Rabbitry

Reaction score
Me and some peeps are studying for 4H, so I decided to make a chat room with a bot and a bajillion questions. Currently we have 130 questions, and we should have over a thousand tomorrow!

Questions include basic breed information, some specialty breed information, vocab, and perhaps even ARBA trivia if I feel like tracking it down tomorrow!

What you need to do is download mIRC from mirc.com. This is a completely safe program, no worries!

After that, sign in and connect to the Undernet server. From there you need to join room #RabbitTrivia when prompted.

I will be in there at around 7 pm PST every night until I go to bed, with the bot running. Lately we've had groups of up to 7 people playing at once! We hope to see at least a few people in there studying when they can. :D I may be afk, but I'll make sure the room is up and working.

If you need any help connecting or finding our channel, message me on here or even better, on Facebook. :D

Latest posts

Back