Nice to meet you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sosewmama

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm Desiree, and I am a mom of a few human children and a bunny. He will be three in March, and we have had him ever since he was old enough to join our family. I do remember my family having a couple buns when I was young too. I have homed ferrets in the past as well. They are not the same at all! Although my bunny does have a odd ball personality sometimes. We are planning to build him a new home very soon to expand his "living" space. That is all for now. I just actually got him back into his home after being out all day. I'm beat, hes beat, we are all just tired. hehe. I hope to learn new things and meet other bunny owners.

Ace is a Mini rex. Although he truly isn't very mini. :-/ He may or may not have a weight problem. He doesn't seem too big though. :humour:

I love that I found this website!
New_1_DSCF0811_zpsd019ab68.jpg

It's nice to meet you too!

Welcome to the forum. I just happened upon it myself and am loving it so far. While I don't have my bun just yet, I am anxiously waiting and enjoying this site in the meantime. Who wouldn't love being able to see pictures of gorgeous rabbits all day?!

Ace is a very handsome bunny. I love mini rex rabbits. Their fur is divine and they have such quirky personalities. I can't wait to get to hear more about Ace as well as your family as a whole. I hope you find this site as warm, welcoming, and informative as I have. It's a great place to hang out and I cannot wait to be able to introduce my own bunny soon!

I guess I'll be seeing you around!

He is extremely playful! He knows to hide from the kids though. lol No really they love him. I am surprised how gentle they are since they are young. They have all been around him nearly their entire life. Which is probably why he jumps around when he runs around the living room.

Yeah. My floor is a mess. Sorry.

DSCF0809.jpg

DSCF0812.jpg

Latest posts

Back