NIC (Neat Idea Cube) in Canada ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proxima centauri

Reaction score
Is there such a product in Canada? If so, I haven't seen it in any furniture or hardware store up here in Canada.

So my question is to you, fellow canadians. Where did you find it in Canada?

Or are there any alternatives?

I'm trying to make my bunnies more at ease in their new basement. Rightnow, they go about all over the basement, but it's not ideal.

proxi

In the organization area at Home Depot is where I got mine. They're called Rubbermaid Storage Cubes. :)

Well, the best deal I've ever seen on NIC was atCostco, but last time I went they didn't have any...:? Otherplaces are Super Store, Home Depot, Walmart, Zellers and LondonDrugs... to name a few.

Here's a really good link for anyone looking to make a NIC Condo:

http://www.cavycages.com/rabbits.htm

They have a "Find Materials" page, and it's awsome, just put in yourlocation, and it will come up with a list of places you can find allthe things you need for an NIC Condo.

I purchased tonnes of them fromCostco. However, I did notice that they seem to come out whenthe school supplies come out... so perhaps they are done stockingthem. Walmart also sells them... but they are a bit differentand a bit more $$.

Sandra

Well, in Quebec, we have a Home Depot, Costco,Wal-Mart and Zellers... I'll be keeping an eye out, even though I don'tgo to big stores like that very often. :)

Thanks for the infos.

proxi

Good luck finding them. I went intoHome Depot this weekend and they had them there. Like Shuusaid - they're from Rubbermaid. Comes in packages of 6 cubes.

Shuu wrote:
Inthe organization area at Home Depot is where I got mine. They're calledRubbermaid Storage Cubes . :)
London Drugs just had a sale on the Rubbermaid StorageCubes. The sale was buy one, get onefree. They sold out fast and had to give outrainchecks. Rubbermaid is on backorder now.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back