NIC condo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrybuns

Reaction score
So while I was in Florida I scored myself the last 2 old style chrome boxes from Target. I wanted to buy three but no such luck and I was limited in space anyways driving back home. Anyways so I decided to build a temporary duplex 2x2x2 each with a little shelfto atleast get the boys in bigger spaces and close to one another before the big snip.

So Vinny is just sitting in his litter pan as usual I swear his could be 1x1x1 and he would be happy and Jasper the usually clean little bun spread his hay all over so I guess he likes his home but now i don't lol.

Wow your lucky I wish I could score some older ones. I need to build some gates for my house.

I just wish there had been more seeing as they are so much more expensive here. I paid 16.99 for 23 and when I exchanged canadian to american they were almost at par. Here it's 19.99 for 17 of them at bed bath and beyond and 19.99 for 13 at wal mart.

Latest posts

Back