NIC cages, Connectors and flooring.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
okay i dnt knwo if this is in the right plce or not.. move it if its isnt mods...

This was from a post that i put on on the photo philes... for NIC cages.. but i just think this mite just help sum1 like me.. lol. hope this helps?

here is the bussiness with my new bunny house lol.

Did it all in a few hrs thnx to my lovely mummy! ( we had to reconect the panels from the start since i did it all my self and it wasnt strong enough.

okay well first we got the vinyl flooring.. it was 49.00$ for 1 meter so yeah.. BUT instead we just got a sample for 40$ for about 2 meters. it worked alrite,

The flooring iddnt work at first since we use conectors, so the flooring was all bumpy but them mum came up with an awesome plan.. let the photos talk for them selfs.

mum cut pieces of carboard to fit the panels and cut the edges layered that x3 and just keep going lol.
DSC05140.jpg

Each square has 3 layers of carboard.

DSC05139.jpg

DSC05137-1.jpg

DSC05138.jpg

so you see my mum is a very hard working mum.
and i love her to bits.

the same thing happened to the second level so what i did is cut the corners etc and made it like this.

DSC05141.jpg

t

here is the finished product

DSC00391.jpg

no not that one!

this one

DSC00390.jpg

now.. these next two look stupid but its just for size comparison lol. (1) to prove that im short (2) to prove that the bunny house is a reasonabel size lol!!!

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC05142.jpg

I love it! my parents love it, my sister's love it best of all the bunners love it! (well toula was a dissaproving bunny at frst.... i chage my mind.. she still is ... and always will be lol)

SO tahst my bunnies home.. from this
DSC04319.jpg

to this

DSC05001.jpg

then this

DSC05005.jpg

after that this

DSC05110-2.jpg

and so finally this

DSC05142.jpg

well thats all from Prisca, Toula, and Lou (PTL's)
until next time :p

PTL's :pinkbouce:

That's wonderful, thank you for sharing. I have had issues with the connectors before , I will have to remember that.

Joy

Prisca, I LOVE your new cage!! I'd never thought of using grids on the bottom before, but I guess it makes it really easy to move around and stuff.... Your mum is a real trooper for helping you out with all that! I bet Toula and Lou are loving living inside with you.... are they in your room?

:highfive:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Prisca, I LOVE your new cage!! I'd never thought of using grids on the bottom before, but I guess it makes it really easy to move around and stuff.... Your mum is a real trooper for helping you out with all that! I bet Toula and Lou are loving living inside with you.... are they in your room?

:highfive:

The grids on the bottom is so that there's urm what is it.. errmm. foundation.
Well mum is good but she's in a huff ( angry) at me.

they arent in my room ... i hope i can get them inside next year.. cuz i share a room with my sis ( my sis loves the buns aswell ) and she's going to uni in welligton.

Thnx Jen.

Prisca L:pinkbouce:

Latest posts

Back