NIC cage for flemish giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sara's cage
890925.jpg

890926.jpg

890927.jpg

890929.jpg

890930.jpg

890931.jpg

890933.jpg

Sara happily exploring her cage, she likes it :)
890934.jpg

8909-1.jpg

I put down carpet on that square that cardboard didnt cover, and going to where the carboard is cause they are shedding it, o well they have fun doing it so :)

89091-1.jpg

89093-1.jpg

89094.jpg

so i guess this is a thread for people to look at ever if their wondering about NIC cages for flemish or bigger buns. :) o well, it was fun!

Hey i have a dog crate like saras and always wondered how to make another level in, what did you use, is it an nic grid or something else.
Your big buns have an amazing cage i love it.
Mine love cardboard boxes too but always seem to pee in one lol x

Karen, I did use the NIC grids :) just ziptied them together and tied carpet on top.
if you can find NIC grids, then you could always use a carboard box and ziptie it to the side of the kennel to make it sturdier, just would have to replace it.
Then you could always put thier litter box in the cardboard box :)

Autumn: They have rolled up cardboard bits in thier cage that they shred, and i know my cat (the big gray one) wouldnt dare try. she hates other animals. but the kitten surprisingly hasnt tried that i know of...if she does shell probably get kicked by Blake :) hes not as tolerant of her attacking as Fallow is

Back