Nibbler's New Hutch--Thoughts and Suggestions?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cardcrimson

Reaction score
Appreciate any thoughts as to his new abode.

Had to cover the coroplast with fleece, Nibbler was shredding it, ended up putting it outside the cage as well. Not as effective, but still should suffice. By the way, Joann's is having a 50% off fleece sale, about $4.50 a yd right now.

Litter box under the shelf on the left, with hay in it, though you can't see it from the photo.

I will be putting a roof on the cage; he can't come close to jumping to the third level yet. Had to lower and put a box in just to get him to reach the second story.

Thanks again for all the help!

_DSC1981.jpg

Looks really nice! Yeah, I've found with rabbits, that you kind of just have to adjust things as you go. You'll find somthing isn't working out very well and will have to try something else to see if it's going to work better. Every rabbit is going to be different, so you end up tailoring things for your particular rabbit. Like with one of my rabbits, he can have carpet in his cage cause he never chews. With another of my rabbits, I had to take the carpet out cause she chews everything.

Anyways, he looks like he has a wonderful home :)

wow, and I thought *my* bunnies had a mansion, hehe. that's ginormous - he must LOVE it!

That is an awesome cage! You can't even really call it a cage, its like an enclosure. Its so huge!
My only suggestion would be to maybe lower the top shelf just a little. It looks a little high, but he'll probably be able to jump when he's older.

Btw, Nibbler is really adorable! :)

Latest posts

Back