Next PhotoPhile contest Brought this to mind...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
LOL Best Dressed...

100_3655.jpg

100_3664.jpg

100_3665.jpg

100_3666.jpg

100_3669.jpg

100_3672.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1957.jpg

100_1964.jpg

101_0426.jpg

101_0428.jpg

101_0429.jpg

What a great idea Alicia!....ihave a picture of Chocolate Bunny in her little princessjacket

Ohh and those picture's are just adorable

I am pulling out ALL the clothing I have! They will hate me. :coolness:

101_0429.jpg

This one really got me for some reason! LOL! Too darned cute!

Ali, I can hear little bunny voices when they see all the clothing "Bunny Aboose, Bunny Aboose!"

:DI love it! I have alot of those on my iPod and people get a kick out of them!

*girlish squeal*

I wanna get one of these for my little Piffy!

angelh wrote:
*girlish squeal*

I wanna get one of these for my little Piffy!
:nasty:Its fun.:p

I was laughing out loud to these photos when my dad was nearby. he had a look and told my bunny to look out...

he thought I was being studious doing homework at my computer until he saw the pictures lol

there is no way on earth that my rexs would let me put clothes on them! they even refused to cooperate for the 'binky' competition - everytime i got the camera out they just sat there. not one binky:cry1:

:)I took more...

Thanks!

irishlops wrote:
i dont agree with dressing any animal...
but they are cute!
With the buns we do it for pics. The dog...the pj is for pics. She does wear a coat (is suppposed to do boots) per vets orders.T-shirts when it is just cool out. :pI actually have vet orders to dress my dog. :D

sorry, i was going to be sepic about medical or shaved area reason.as long as its not for long periods of time.

In my girls case is she is small and gets cold easy. We live in a very cold area.

Another thing they are never in the outfits longer than 20mins. :D

ahhh... that explains.
sorry if i came across a bit rude, its just my view point.
(my dog lives out side no mtter what the weather, but he is a pom and jackruessell mix)

irishlops wrote:
ahhh... that explains.
sorry if i came across a bit rude, its just my view point.
(my dog lives out side no mtter what the weather, but he is a pom and jackruessell mix)
Thats ok. I know alot of people feel that way. My thing is (the buns) only do it at home for a few minutes. Some don't like it at all so they don't. The dog...she prances when she is dressed up!

haha, cute pictures. I agree with animals not wearing clothes all the time unless they have a specific need, but it does no harm to do it for a few minutes for a picture if they don't stress about it.

Last winter my dog started holding her feet up outside. I told her I am NOT putting booties on her. Then I felt like an abusive owner because she would be limping down the street alternating which feet she'd touch to the ground like a desert lizard. I'd keep walks short, and still, she'd do this. The final straw came when she stopped moving completely, sat down and cried. I had to carry her home. She's not a big dog, but she's a heavy 35lbs to carry through the snow. So she got her booties and couldn't be happier. She has a coat, too.. she just doesn't handle the cold well. She was a Puerto Rico rescue dog so that may explain her cold intolerance. I never thought I'd be dressing my dog in a coat and booties, though...

BTW I am in love with Wyatt... he is so adorable..

Latest posts

Back