next door neighbor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redestarrosa

Reaction score
hey,

i live on campus, and i am moving off campus next week, i guess my nextdoor neighbor is going to move too , i guess they are going back totheir homeland, japan

they are selling single bed for 80 dollars, is that a good price??

Evenstar

i went ahead and bought it , it is a very very nice looking mattress

it is a Serta brand, Brandon model, it is a set, that came with boxmattress and a trundle bed metal bed frame on rollers .... so i sayvery good deal, the neighbor takes very very good care of their stuffs,lot of other stuffs they are selling looks brand new!

i don't know how much the mattress costed originally, but to me itlooks like 200 dollars mattress set, it got quilted pillo-fill top,

niiiice !

so it is great that i will have a bed when i move into my new apt. iwas going to either sleep on the couch or sleep on the floor on top ofpiles of blankets

i got only full sized sheets, i can be creative and make the mattressfit, with the aid of them mattress sheet clippy thingy that i saw atwalmart to make sheets stay on the mattress, plus the mattress isreally really thick, i never own or been on a mattress that thickbefore, only a few times wheni was little, when my g-ma had a reallynice bed

im so glad i didn't buy me air mattress like i thought about, cause air mattress plus dog, plus rats, plus rabbits don't mix

hehe

evenstar

Back