Newport Maine Show on the 21st

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Wabbits

Reaction score
Hey can any of you guys coming to the show in Newport ME swing by Winchendon MA on your way up to pick up a couple rabbits that need rides? I'll pay you a little to do it, not much cause I'm a little broke at the moment but I'd help some with gas. If any of you guys could help me out I would be estatic! (hope I spelt that right) Thanks.

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Jade - There is a closer show for you...On May 12 there is ashow in North Haven, CT. It is at the Fairgrounds right offof 91.

Sharon

I'm going. My husband is from there. There is also one in June and than September.

Yes....the one in Sept. is the North Haven Fair. Very different from a traditional rabbit show. Anyways, glad you are going. I will be there. I will be the one running around with her head cut off probably with a bunch of folders in my hand (I am club secretary and probably going to have to act as superintendent too...lol)

Sharon

Maybe the summer ones, have a bunch of babies that aren't old enough to be showed yet. I only have one doe that I can show at the moment. Would like to get all my heard registered though.

Wait which one will you be at!? I want to meet you!

I went to the fair about two years ago. I didn't know it was a show thing. So many rabbits.

I need to get details for the one in May. I REALLY want to go.

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Yes....the one in Sept. is the North Haven Fair. Very different from a traditional rabbit show. Anyways, glad you are going. I will be there. I will be the one running around with her head cut off probably with a bunch of folders in my hand (I am club secretary and probably going to have to act as superintendent too...lol)

Sharon

I will be at all three.The one on May 12 is at the North Haven Fairgrounds in the sky blue building (the one where all the cars will be near). It starts around 9:30am and usually lasts until 3pm. Are you planning on showing any of your guys? If not, you could always bring a couple and I could have a judge look at it for you. Most judges are really nice and are willing to help out new people. Can't wait to meet you.

Honeysuckle - Let me know if you do any shows in CT or MA as I would love to meet you.

If I am right they can not be fixed and all but one of mine our fixed and he is mixed breed.

I want to check it out and maybe once I have my own place get one or two to show.

Edit to add. I am such a geek I am all happy to meet you.

Back