Newbie!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[sup]Hello Everyone,
My name is Kelly May and I am a Lionhead Rabbit Breeder. I am locatedin North Eastern, Ky. I just had my first Lionhead litter July8th!!..YAY!! :)....You can go to my site and check it out, I have a newpicture of the kits!!
:D
http://lhrabbits.tripod.com
I was already a member but, just didnt post much but, I am going to start now!

I just got my rabbits around March and am Loving every minute of havingthem!! I have 4 Lionheads. Storm, Noah, Lilly, & Sergio. Then Ihave a rescue that I just got a few days ago and I havent named heryet. She is a Rex/Lop Mix!! She is soo cute! :)..As are all of myLionheads!..

I cant wait to meet everyone!..
Write back and tell me about yourself and what kind of bunnies and how many you have!?! :)

Kelly
[/sup]

Welcome Kelly. I'm going to bump up a thread called "lionhead love" where I shared about my lionheads.

I'm a new lionhead breeder who had 17 babies born (plus one stillborn) between June 30th and July 4th.

I also have a flemish giant named "Tiny" but nicknamed "The Bunfather",2 Netherland dwarfs called "the 'tweebs" but actually named Kyo& Tio, a Holland lop named Puck, and two lionheads that werepets first...named SugarBear (boy) and GingerSpice (girl). Ohyes, and two girls I rescued called Jean & Jenny...

However, with my herd and pets and babies, I now have 47 rabbits....

Anyway, I'll bump the lionhead love thread so you can see it!

Peg

Welcome back! I am a breeder of Dutchand Jersey Woolies. I have about 40 rabbits. I usedto have a lionhead but I had to sell her because I didn't have thespace to start a third breed. Anyways, lots of luck with yourlionheads and hope you share pics.

Sharon

Hi Kelly, I'm Soooska/Susan, my goodness youhave the cutest buunies that Noah is a real "LOOKER" he'sadorable. I wish i lived closer to you I would buy one fromyou. I have 3 very spoilt Bunnies 1 ND and 2 Mini Lops,Buttercup, Wilbur & Jackie.

I really want a Lionhead Bunny next. I will have to try andfind a good breeder here in Ontario. We went to a pet storehere and they said they sell for $150.00 but they have beenfixed. I really question that because the bunnies are soyoung. Our vet who deals mainly with exotic animals would notdo our younger ones until they were at least 6 months old.

Talk to you soon.

Soooska

Hi Kelly.:wave:Nice site you have. Hopesomeone can take the cute "unnamed lop" from you. Maybe someone on this forummight like a lop.

I have one bunny, a Netherland Dwarf. She is a house pet.

Rainbows! :)

Your animals are beautiful.I especially like that "unnamed lop". Where did you rescue her from?

Latest posts

Back