Newbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugo

Reaction score
Hi I'm 'Hugo' and I'm new too Rabbits online. Its so nice to have people finally be interested in what I'm into! Raising rabbits :) So unlike my username I am a Girl I own a checkered giant named 'Hugo' hence my username. He is 1 1/2 years old and I got him from a 4-h breeder that I knew which was a very good thing so I wasn't buying from someone I didn't know. Me and him had a rough start he didn't trust me and I really didn't trust him but as time went on our bond became stronger and stronger now I have him in a harness and a lead, and when I take him inside to just chill out with him he lays down when I lay down he sits up when I sit up. Our bond has come a long way and I foresee it growing stronger with more time. I hop to make lots of friends on this fourm! (See what I just did there..hehe.) :runningrabbit:My Rabbit is in my profile picture if you want a bigger picture you can ask me.

Yeah he doesn't do that very often more like a few times, usually he likes to dig that's his favorite activity. I just caught that at a very lucky moment.

Hi NDrAbBiTs58041, to create a thread like this what you do is go to the Introductions section and up above all the threads, in the upper left corner there should be a little blue button that says New Thread. This is what it looks like.
newthread.gif
just click on that add a title and the info and click the submit button. Hope this helps. :)

I never ts kindof convo would be on my thread, but oh well thanks for all the people saying hi and that Hugo was cute lol!

Latest posts

Back