Newbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ilovemyrabbit, I just adore ACH!! (American Chinchilla) There third on
My favorite rabbit list my first being the Checkered giant and my second being
The Giant papillon.

They are gorgeous bunnies. :) But Ash can be a nuisance. A few minutes ago I came and found that he had chewed my book up a lot. But I guess all bunnies do things like that. It was funny when I saw the book all chewed up though. I actually laughed, lol.

Reminds me of the time Hugo chewed up my ear buds lol. All rabbits can be a nuisance I guess lol.

For me too D: He tries to chew up all my clothes!! Lol I don't really care though he is a nuisance But I love him.

I have to follow him everywhere he goes around the house to make sure he doesn't chew. I need some kind of a room where he can run around in with safe toys for him to chew on. That would be awesome! :)

Elise...that would be awesome but take it from me having a safe bunny room is not always safe. They may not be able to chew a book but they will chew the carpet and the walls. just ask Thumper. Ha!

Yeah as awesome as it sounds I agree they would find something to chew on, lol Hugo was exploring my closet yesterday and had one of my Halloween costume parts on his head it was a halo just a side note to brighten everyone's day, Hugo at least would find something to bite.

I found out due to harder research that Hugo is actually
A New Zealand Rabbit? Oh well to me He is a wonderful rabbit no matter what breed he is.

He probably is he has more chararestics with a New Zealand than a Giant. A room with editable materials? That's like my dream for my rabbit.

Yeah he is pretty cute especially when he's asleep lol. He tolerates all of my pets even my guinea pig that usually likes to be a pest with Hugo by climbing on his back Hugo doesn't do anything except sit there lol. The special room is a dream for both Hugo and me.

LOL, he climbs on Hugo's back? That's too funny! We are thinking of getting a parakeet and it will probably be landing on Ash. My mom used to have one when she was a kid and she said that it used to land on her dog. I just hope Ash doesn't mind.

It depends on the breed New Zealand's usually by nature are good with other animals even cats. Im not sure about American Chinchillas though I would think they would be but I cant be sure since I haven't had experience with the breed. Dutch's are I know that much but are usually mean from my perspective of my sisters rabbit to us anyway he tolerates other animals His names Peeta lol. Ash will probably do fine with a bird on his back just as long as your monitoring them.

Yes, I'll be watching them always. Ash is a pretty calm rabbit one time a cap of a jar fell on him and he didn't even get up or look around. He probably won't mind.

Same with Hugo lol my Guinea pig is always pestering him but he never even gets up to send him off just basically sits there and lets him do his thing probably cause its a guinea pig it cant do much damage on a huge 10 pound rabbit.

Ash is also 10 pounds. He's a big bunny. Its so funny to look at those little wild bunnies. They look so small compared to Ash. Your little pig sounds pretty funny! Does Hugo ever groom him?

No Hugo doesn't groom him, but my guinea pig actually grooms Hugo I guess its a free grooming service I don't know he is one brave pig that's for sure lol.

Latest posts

Back