Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misschief

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im from sydney, I have posted my first thread in the intro section and would love some advice from fellow Aussies, also any other Australian forums would be good.

aa yea cool, I used to do flyball and show training there!! Im in gladesville

I found NIC condos in Australia!!! except thats just not what they are called here, Im stoked.

Hi guys I'm from Wollongong! Welcome to the forum.

Those storage cubes are expensive :S but I guess they are still cheaper than paying for a 'pet enclosure' lol

Do you guys have indoor or outdoor buns? Mine are outdoors but under our covered area at the back of the house. Nice you both, the Aussies were dwindling in this forum for a while

Pssh, we don't dwindle!! We rise up when everyone else least expects it! Muahahaa.. or something like that, lol :p

I'm from Adelaide. Bandit is an indoor/outdoor bun. Spends his nights outside, usually at least half the day inside.

Bug is inside for all the day, I have 2 dogs and I don't trust them alone, even though they do get along when there is a glass between them.
Yes, the storage cubes are pretty expensive and to be honest if your happy with a pet enclosure you find then I would settle for that, over seas the cube wires storage is more readily available so its less expensive than over there.
Its not enough to just build the wire enclosure, you also need to create a floor for it, so i'm going to bunnings to get some wood and custom build the floor and have a latch for the doors. It will probably end up being the same as a good quality ready made enclosure but the difference is mine is custom to what I want.

Latest posts

Back