Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kouneli

Reaction score
So I just joined today after being referred by someone who answered a question of mine on craigslist.org. I'm a 27 year old veterinary student that's currently owned by just one bun (hopefully more in the near future). The bun is a 5 year old neutered male named Bradley. We found each other at the local animal shelter soon after the passing of my rabbit, Victor. I have been owned by bunnies for the past 20+ years. Jack was my first, then soon came Chris, then Megan, then Ruby, Floppy, Cinder, Ashlei, and Victor...now Bradley. The most I've had at one time was three (Ruby, Cinder, Ashlei), though once I get a place of my own, I'm sure I'd have to somehow place a limit on myself.

Now some info about the bunny in my life...
Bradley is a fun-loving, spunky, though sometimes fiesty chinchilla colored mini lop. He hates all other animals (though I'm hoping to sometime get some bunny bonding going with him....hoping he'd get along with another bun). He prefers women and will not hesitate to attack my fiance. Unfortunately, Bradley is recently getting over a bout of GI stasis. Fortunately, he's doing well at the moment. Let's pray he stays that way.

Aww bradley sounds like a total character! You seem like a huge bunny lover like we all are here :)

I'm a huge rabbit dork and was so glad to have found this forum for a place to share my obsession.

I have Agnes, a black Lionhead, and Archie a silver mi I Rex, and I'm nearly done bonding the two.

Welcome and yes, post pics!

Welcome to the forum! Bradley looks just like my Gandalf. He was arguably my favorite bunny. Would love to see more photos of Bradley! :biggrin2:

16589_272259_210000000.jpg

I don't know...Gandalf looks kind of big, black and hairy compared to my Bradley...lol

But yeah, he does look like he could be a twin. There's even a doe that looks like Bradley at a local rescue center. If it weren't for her dewlap, one would have trouble telling the difference between the two. One difference between Gandalf and Bradley, though....Bradley would be attacking that dog :rollseyes

:wave: He sounds just like our Commander Bun-Bun--she didn't like having to share her house with any other animal. She'd even attack a ball if you rolled it across the floor.

Yup, Bradley has attacked shoes...with no feet in them. Other times, he's actually a very sweet bun that LOVES head rubs and will knock a book out of your hand to get one. His favorite spot to sit when it's available? My chest when I'm laying down.

Latest posts

Back