Newbie looking for housing ideas - Post pics of your bunnies' space!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melissa20104 wrote:
Thanks for the link!

Oooh, I really liked this one:

original.jpg

original.jpg

Wantwantwant.
This one is nice. Think how much more roomy it would be without the ramps. The levels are so close that any rabbit could easily get from one level to the next.

ldoerr wrote:
I bought a sheet of Coroplast at Home Depot. It cost $12 counting tax. It comes in sheets that are 4'x8'. I found it next to the plexy glass (that is close to the lumber section at my home depot).
I dunno what magical Home Depot you've got in your area but mine only had 24''x36'' and 24''x18'' sizes... I decided to go back and ask if any other stores in the area had them and they checked the computer and it said 4'x8' sheets were an "online exclusive" and you had to buy them in packs of 10 for $110 :(

funny how you live in a town I've never heard of and I live in one of the biggest cities in our state and your Home Depot is totally better than mine, lol.

I ended up paying $18 each for two pieces at a sign place, but I got 'em in purple and they cut them into the 3x4 and 3x3 pieces I needed free of charge, plus I've got the scraps to use on steps or whatever... thank god for the cutting, too, 'cause no way could I have gotten an entire 4'x8' sheet into my RX-8 - the biggest pieces were hard enough to wedge in there even with the way the rear doors open backwards to make one big opening w/the front doors and the passenger seat folded down :p (the trunk is HUGE, but the opening to it is stupidly small ><)

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

I got the NIC cubes from Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $19.99 a box(2 boxes). A sheet of 1/4in plywood $16, industrial mat for bottom level $17 all from Home Depot. Then I got 3 yards of fleece from Joann's Fabric for $13. I got the litter pans from the Dollar Tree.

Latest posts

Back