new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyStuff...

Reaction score
Hello, the names Jonathon. My friends call me Johnny. Been lookin' for a group of like minded bunny love'n nuts to talk with. I'm a 28 year old male from pineville, ky and I've been employed for almost 5 years in customer service: basically I answer the phone all day.

I got into rabbits and chickens about a year ago. It's theraputic and I like the ideal of not relying on commercially produced meat products. I have lot of rabbits. I have no way of importing pics now because I can't afford to get my home pc fixed. Anyways, lets introduce my bunnies! I have four males or bucks. The first one is a dutch with typical black and white pattern. I call him black and white. At the time I lacked imagination and I couldn't settle on a name. The next buck is a solid black dutch that I call big guy. He's about 5-6 pounds; so hes on the heavy end for a dutch. The next two are adolescents born on 01/25/2012 to two of my does. One is solid white. I call him powder.The other is solid gray with frosty gray but and lower back. You have to see him to understand. I call him gray butt. Yeah, yeah I know... no imagination.

Now on to the girls. My first one is called Peter. I know its a boys name, but I misjudged the gender when she was young. We all have to learn sometime. I'm short on time so I'll get to the others. The next is Honey Bunny: now with a litter of 8,solid black with a white nose. Speckles: white with black spots all over. Harley Rex: harlequin rex mix, 8-9 lbs, reddish with a black foot. Blacky: solid black with a litter of 5 now. Butterscotch: white and butterscotch colored.

Gotta go!

Latest posts

Back