New

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ecresi

Reaction score
Hello ^^; I'm new here. I'm 21, I turn 22 tomarrow, December 5th and I live in kingston NY with my older brother and his girlfriend. I'm also a new baby bunny owner. I adopted a rabbit from a very nice woman who had taken her in off of craigslist from a couple who had just gotten married and had no time for her anymore. I somehow don't believe the married story anymore though. My guess was that she walked in on the rabbits mating, and decided she couldn't deal with baby bunnies, and gave her away. Kota now is the mother of 5 babies, born this morning. I do have two other rabbits, Muu and Nymh. Muu is i'm guessing a holland lop mix, and Nymh is a jersey whooly. As far as other pets, I have two cats, Chiri and Neko, and a 12 week old Mastiff mix puppy named Kujo. I hope to get to know all of you soon :)

Hi and welcome to the forum....it sounds like u have a zoo like a lot of others here...u will fit in well lol BUT wel love pics...Hint Hint :)

Welcome to RO, you sound like a true animal lover like myself. Hope to see pictures of your bunnies aswell as the rest of your animal gang.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

In your profile there is a place for location. There is no rule requiring you to list the city you live in, but if you can give a general region, country, state, what part of a state or country you live in is helpful. This will give others an idea and can offer more specific help if needed.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbits.

:wave:from me and my rexes. im another one who's hinting for pics of your crew. we love pics on this forum..congrats on the baby bunnies. you've definitely come to the right place for all things bunny:bunnydance:

Hi and welcome :wave:

Like the others have said we love pictures here and i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your bunnies and other pets:)

Latest posts

Back