new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurabeth

Reaction score
Hi I'm new on here. I have a bunny, mini lop named Buddy. He's 4ish months old, I got him when he was 2months old. I'm not sure yet if buddy is a boy or girl she/he'll be going to the vet in a few weeks. She/he is a great big attention bug, who has to be in the same room as us or all hell will break lose. Pretty much king of the house.

Nice to meet you all

P8130385.jpg
P8140391.jpg
5848_145108840872_566635872_3523904_49640_n.jpg
P8140388.jpg

Awww... what a love!!! Love his ears!!! And love how he has to be with his peeps or "all hell breaks loose" hahahahha. Can't wait to hear more about him!!!

MagnoliaDee wrote:
Awww... what a love!!! Love his ears!!! And love how he has to be with his peeps or "all hell breaks loose" hahahahha. Can't wait to hear more about him!!!

haha thanks. His ears are crazy lopsided! He looks like a little gangster:)

peppa and georgie wrote:
You will have to tell us more about them and we can all hassard a guess lol

well... I would love a guessing game!!!
here are some characteristics:

- always follows me AND my husband around
- doesn't like closed doors
- has to be in the same room as us
- uses the litter pan like a champ. I've found a poo or two next to it rarely
- doesn't have a cage (thought i should mention that to explain other stuff hhaa)
- binkies ALL THE FREAKING TIME haha in a row
- runs like crazy all over the house as fast as she can
- love eating
-chews all her toys like a champ
- urine smells horrid
- love cuddling
- very good at coming when called (if there aren't a lot of people or other distractions)
- playful
- curious
I feel like i'm just describing all bunnies though
what are specific things to boys or girls?

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Laura. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves. He certainly sounds like he is keeping an eye on you. Rabbits just hate it when their slaves don't follow their directions.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that. Guess you can ignore this tip, you have already got it figured out.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and storiesbuddy, what a cute little guy, just love those ears!

Dave

For some reason i keep thinking a boy, but being indecisive i find myself then thinking, well clean tidy, co operative, friendly nosey, that all spells girl of any species lol.
I thinks if it was a boy it would be lazy un co operative dirty but cheeky and cuddly. that is only going on my human 3 boy children lol.
Yes we need a poll see what people think xxx
I still cant decide which to vote though, i shall have to think, whichever i choose i know it will be the other lol xx

peppa and georgie wrote:
For some reason i keep thinking a boy, but being indecisive i find myself then thinking, well clean tidy, co operative, friendly nosey, that all spells girl of any species lol.
I thinks if it was a boy it would be lazy un co operative dirty but cheeky and cuddly. that is only going on my human 3 boy children lol.
Yes we need a poll see what people think xxx
I still cant decide which to vote though, i shall have to think, whichever i choose i know it will be the other lol xx

ahhaa i do think i would like a poll haha:) i'm gonna have to get that going!

haha true story!
girl = neat nice "sugar and spice"
boy = exact opposite! :)
:inlove:

Latest posts

Back