New!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
HiI'm polly, I live in scotland and have 13 rabbits at the mo but have 2litters due nxt week so fingers crossed. I love and breed netherlanddwarfs and dwarf lionheads. 3 of my buns are house rabbits they aresaffy, floyd and boo. The rest i breed with though they are all specialand hand picked for their personalities!

Hello! Welcome! ND's.. Any pictures?

Welcome to RO :wave:

I love netherland dwarfs! Do you have any pictures?

Sounds like you have some cute-as-pie rabbits :woohoo

Michelle:brownbunny

Polly,

Can I show you ap icture of my bunny, Chunketta. I was toldshe was a Netherland Dwarf when I got her almost 2 years ago, but Idon't think she is. How does she compare to your dwarfs?

Thanks.

Hi, Polly!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Wow...so many bunnies...you're so blessed! I have threebeautiful girls...and always find myself wanting to DOUBLE thenumber! :)

Can't wait to hear all about your bunnies! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hi there and :welcome1 toRO!!:wave::hello :hug2:

Look forward to chatting with you! :hug:Cant wait to see some pics of your lionheads and dwarfs. I love both breeds!

Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max :dutch, Tumnus:bunny19, & Lucy :brown-bunny

Hi, i think you were misinformed,did you get your bun from a breeder? to me it looks like your bun iseither a rex or a english breed. Nethies are very small one of thesmallest breeds you can get, they have short stocky body's very flatfaces (though the girls are a bit pointier) and very short ears thatthey are meant to keep together! their ears should be about 4/5cm longhope this helps .

This is saffy who is one of my house bunnies shewill chew your trousers on a morning if you don't say hello and strokeher a def. bun with attitude!

Hi Polly, welcome to RO!!:wave:

You have some very cute bunnies!! I'll admit, I'm another one who's obsessed with those nethies!!

Do you have blogs of your nethies Michaela andBluebird? I will do a blog on mine but i need my hubbie to help me takephotos of all of them cause all mine were on my old phone and now hisdad has it and i never got the photos off the memory card. His camerais much better than mine so hopefully i can do it soon

Latest posts

Back