New with a question.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No!

Maybe offer to give them $50 for her? Or just keep her and let them deal with it. I mean, even if they call the cops you can just tell the police officer how she was kept in horrible conditions and dropped off at your house...Do you think they would evengo that far?

I went by their house about an hour ago and I gave them a check for $100! They gave me jessica back. Than I came home and stopped funds for the check ;x is that BAD? They don't deserve her!

[font=""arial black""]Well they really didn't deserve her. I threw away the hamster cage, so when I went to get her she was now in a 10 gallon TANK! UGHHHH So I just gave them the check. They seemed very pleased with themselves and they gave me Jessica. They were treating her so badly. My nerves had nothing to do with it. My love for Jessica fueled me![/font]

Maybe try calling the Animal Control for your area and see what you have on your side as far as laws, and such. Let them know that they willingly GAVE her to you to begin with (when they said they didn't care, etc.), and now they're asking for money and trying to take her back, when you KNOW she's in a horrible situation.

Maybe they could legally seize her if it happens again, and you can go by and pick her up?

Just a thought...they would have done that for Flower, had the guy not willingly given her to me, and she'd been stuck in that awful situation.

It's worth the call...:)

Latest posts

Back