New Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, I just wanted to share ourfamily website with you. You can see pics of my family andbunnies and dogs.

Oh and Ella just became a house rabbit. She's been so mad atme that I relented and brought her into the house. My hubbydidn't like it, but she's in our room, the only place the kids areoff-limits to. Hopefully soon, I will be able to actually lether our of her cage, I'm re-potty training her. Maybe she'lllove me again!!! I might have to get another house bun forher to bondwith....

Oh the hubby is gonna like that!!!

Dawn

Do you have a website address as I'm lookingforward to seeing pictures of them all:)So Ellaworked out how to get into your home, smart little bunny :D. Seriouslythough I hope she settles in and gets happier.

I second what Rowan stated. :dude:

Very much looking forward to seeing the site.

By the way, it was impressive enough to get your husband to agree tolet Ella become a house rabbit, but how in the world did you settle onher getting the room that is off-limits to the kids?

She'll calm down in time and soon take over the house, most likely.She's just got to make the adjustment. It takes a little time.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back