New way to groom Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mom of Joy and Love

Reaction score
Both our buns, Joy & Love, have been shedding everywhere. Tried plucking. rubbing their fur both the right and wrong way and using the Kong Brush but they were still loaded.

Today found mats of fur on the back of Joy's hind legs. Thought of trying the comb I use on our dogs. It's a "Chris Christenson" comb with teeth that will not scratch. This did a great job on both Joy & Love with a big stack of fur from each and me covered from head to toe in all that light flying fur. Joy liked it so much she just laid down and got comfortable. Even timid Love found it much more acceptable. Even got to groom their bellies and hind ends.

Oh wow!!! i better give it a try since bunbuns is going through a crazy shed... fur balls EVERYWHERE!!!!! its awful! It'll be number 1 on my x-mas list!! thanks!

EDIT: just googled it and search it up on petsmart, couldnt find it, do you have a picture?

Must be that time again for shedding. Pebbles is just starting to lose hair. Bebe never shed yet since I got her in August.

The furminator is on my Christmas Wish List.

I went ahead and moved this to the main forum. :)

Latest posts

Back